Monday, August 24, 2015

Thank You God 172 - 201



Thank you!

Monday, August 25, 2015
172. Thank you for a beautiful morning kayaking with Terri. ~ltb
173. Thank you for a great conversation with Tiffany Shoffner. ~ltb
174. Thank you that you are going to surround Adam and Tiffany with comfort at the loss of Adam's cousin, Emily. You are just as sad! ~ltb
175. Thank you for my time with Kathryn. I can not believe she has found her alter ego. ~ltb
176. Thank you for my lunch break with the infamous Kimmy! I love her. ~ltb
177. Thank you for Melody Stevens and her excitement for her children and their independent lives! ~ltb
178. Thank you for the beautiful, hot day! I love heat! ~ltb
179. Thank you for the new kitchen faucet! ~ltb
180. Thank you that Lynn is such a handy man. Thank you that he can purchase a faucet and put it in place within a two hour period. ~ltb
181. Thank you for my in-laws and our Sunday evening times. ~ltb
190. Thank you for little Theo's love of singing, that sweet little voice that just wants to sing. ~ltb
191. Thank you for Kathryn's love and zest for life. ~ltb
192. Thank you for Lynn's commitment to life. ~ltb
193. Thank you for all that I am learning about addiction through Chris. He is such an excellent teacher. ~ltb
194. Thank you for Geoff's kindness to me. He never disrespects me. ~ltb
195. Thank you that Nicky Sue and her father love each other. ~ltb
196. Thank you that Nicky Sue loves filling orders and is doing exceptionally at it. ~ltb
197. Thank you for the pool passes and Mohler children! ~ltb
198. Thank you for tomatoes from others to make into sauce. ~ltb
199. Thank you that Linda Hertzler made it around French Creek! ;) ~ltb
200. Thank you that I woke up this morning. ~ltb
201. Thank you for Psalm 118! ~ltb

My goal is 1,000 entries.  It is inspired by Ann Voskamp's beautifully written book, "One Thousand gifts."

Add to this "Thank You!" list. Send your entry to lynneburkholder@gmail.com and I will add it to the "Thank You!" list. Or if you are friends with me on facebook, you can let me know there on the last one posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment