Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thank You God 71- 103


Sweet Primrose and Jesse-Goal Accomplished:
She follows him everywhere. 

Add to this "Thank You!" list. Send your entry to lynneburkholder@gmail.com and I will add it to the "Thank You!" list. Or if you are friends with me on facebook, you can let me know there on the last one posted.  I will tag your name to your entry unless you tell me otherwise. My goal is 1,000 entries.

It is inspired by Ann Voskamp's beautifully written book, "One Thousand gifts."

"Eucharisteo, thanksgiving, envelopes the Greek word for grace, charis. But it also holds its derivative, the Greek word chara, meaning 'joy.'

"Deep chara joy is found only at the table of the euCHARisteo - the table of thanksgiving.'

She quotes Albert Schweitzer, "The greatest thing is to give thanks for everything. He who has learned this knows what it means to live...He has penetrated the whole mystery of life: giving thanks for everything."

So let's live. Let's give thanks for everything. Hey, why not keep your own "Thank You!" list. Just throw some of your thankfulness my way and our lists can grow together.

Send your sentence of thankfulness to Lynneburkholder@gmail.com and title it "Thank You!" Or whatever, don't mind me.

Thank you!
Thursday, August 20, 2015
71. Thank you Lord that even in the midst of pain you are always faithful, always merciful and always loving. ~Holly J. Lewis
72. Thank you Lord for the gift of 7 amazing grandchildren from my 3 amazing children and their mates. ~Holly J. Lewis
73. Thank you Lord that after 43 yrs I am still in love with my husband, only you, Lord can keep that alive. (ya'll should hear this testimony! ltb)~Holly J. Lewis
74. Thank you Lord for all the times you have forgiven me of my thoughtless words and deeds, thank you for the blood of Jesus that cleanses me daily. ~Holly J. Lewis
75. Thank you for excellent Critter sitters so that we can go to the beach. ~Anne Milnes Law
76. Thank you for the time in the word. Ps. 118 ~ltb
77. Thank you for Jack and Ben Green, the beautiful men that they are, and for their friendship with Geoff. Bless them at Liberty.  ~ltb
78. Thank you for Geoff's great band of brothers he is surrounded by!  ~ltb
79. Thank you for Geoff.  ~ltb
80. Thank you for Kathryn and her new idea. What an amazing one! May it travel far!  ~ltb
81. Thank you for Sam Leamer and his new adventure tomorrow at Cairn University! Bless Him. ~ltb
82. Thank you that in the name of the Lord things happen.  ~ltb
83. Thank you for my time with Kimberly and Katie last night.  ~ltb
84. Thank you for my time with Kathryn this morning.  ~ltb
85. Thank you for your faithfulness yesterday.  ~ltb
86. Thank you for the kingdom of God and its permanence.  ~ltb
87. Thank you for the amount of work I was able to accomplish yesterday.  ~ltb
88. Thank you for Morgantown Community Church and the impact it is having on this community. ~ltb
89. Thank you for Merle Stoltzfus and his persistent vision. Morgantown Community Church is here partly due to his energy.  ~ltb
90. Thank you for your perspective.  ~ltb
91. Thank you for children, thank you, thank you, thank you!  ~ltb
92. Thank you for the way in which you celebrated my father this summer! A huge party would have never touched the recesses of his heart like you did, Father God! Thank you for your love for us! ~ltb
93. Thank you for Wider School.  ~ltb
94. Thank you the studio.  ~ltb
95. Thank you for all the options that are still in our life.  ~ltb
96. Thank you that your faithfulness has nothing to do with me!  ~ltb
97. Thank you that your love endures forever.  ~ltb
98. Thank you for showing us in John 18:36 that your kingdom is not of this world or your servants would have fought your arrest. Oh, let this go deep.  ~ltb
99. Thank you for the mini-skate park at Morgantown Community Church. ~Jesse Burkholder
100. Thank you for my friends and family. ~Jesse Burkholder
101. Thank you for Zach Mohler. ~Jesse Burkholder
102. Thank you for my dogs, Fergie and Primrose. ~Jesse Burkholder
103. Thank you that I am naturally gifted with biking. ~Jesse Burkholder





No comments:

Post a Comment